Joining NLP in the Northwest to co-deliver an INLPTA certified Master Practitioner Programme.
For people who have completed the INLPTA certified Practitioner level and want to take their knowledge and skills further; Running from 13th October 2018 – 7th July 2019.
20 days – for Certified Practitioners. Master Practitioner training involves, at a personal level:
- learning to relish your own uniqueness, recognising your gifts, and developing a compelling sense of your mission;
- being at your best more of the time to create and take opportunities, and address and thrive on challenges;
- living and operating from powerful and high level states of personal resourcefulness and empowerment that come with personal alignment and congruence.
And in your work and relationships with others:
- supporting generative change using approaches that address beliefs, values and identity level issues;
- achieving high level conversational influence
- moving beyond behavioural competence in your practice to proficiency and expertise
For more information and to book contact: