Harnessing Creativity for teams
This session on harnessing creativity for teams is for people who want to understand and utilise creativity in their teams and organisations.
Presented in a down to earth practical way, this course will help people understand the creative process and help avoid the 'creative conflict' and procrastination that sometimes accompanies it.
Great for challenging jobs and high pressure professions as well as for personal productivity and creativity. Being able to develop a way of approaching creative problem solving, creative professions and to keep things moving and fresh in todays ever changing world.
Delivered in 2 hour, 3 hour or full day events, this course will introduce participants to some useful ways of thinking to help them;
- What creativity is (if you don't recognise it, you can't do anything about it)
- Understanding state and the creative process (how thinking/feeling and behaviour support or hinder the creative process)
- Design your own creative process (define a way you can harness creativity in your organisation more of the time)
- Dealing with conflict in the creative process (1* day course only - managing internal conflict and communication with others)
- Giving and receiving feedback (*1 day course - how to avoid conflict & drama and still give feedback)
- Anchoring the creative state (*1 day course only - )
Including all course materials in workbooks and presented with humour, pace and commitment. This taster could be the seed that helps your organisation harness the creative process to create a supportive, high achieving workforce.
To check dates or find out more about this course please use the form below or email us at email@example.com.
Alternatively you can give us a call on 07747 568 671 for Eddie, and 07775 865 893 for Deb
Check out availability for your dates
Use the form below to get in touch with us with your dates. We'll confirm availability as soon as possible.
Once we receive your booking we'll get in touch with you to find out a bit more about your organisation and confirm arrangements.