Managing conflict and creating collaboration
This session on managing conflict and creating collaboration is for frontline managers and supervisors who manage teams
Presented in a down to earth practical way, this course will help frontline managers and supervisors explore their approaches to managing their teams, whilst learning practical skills that can enhance communication, create rapport and understanding within teams experiencing conflict.
Great for challenging jobs and high pressure professions as well as for personal development. Being able to develop a way of harnessing the conflict of creativity and creating collaboration can be an extremely useful skill in todays workplaces.
Delivered in 2 hour, 3 hour or full day events, this course will introduce participants to some useful ways of thinking to help them;
- Drama and how to avoid it (if you don't recognise it, you can't do anything about it)
- Simple approaches to change (this simple yet powerful approach to change can totally change your perspective)
- Individual difference and communication (understanding perception, thinking and behaviour)
- Finding the positive intention of conflict (1* day course only - managing internal conflict and communication with others)
- changing BLAME to anOUTCOME frame (*1 day course - changing focus to change your experience)
- Wisdom from multiple perspectives (*1 day course only - how to use multiple perspectives to get more insight into situations)
Including all course materials in workbooks and presented with humour, pace and commitment. This taster could be the seed that helps your organisation harness the creative process to create a supportive, high achieving workforce.
To check dates or find out more about this course please use the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively you can give us a call on 07747 568 671 for Eddie, and 07775 865 893 for Deb
Check out availability for your dates
Use the form below to get in touch with us with your dates. We'll confirm availability as soon as possible.
Once we receive your booking we'll get in touch with you to find out a bit more about your organisation and confirm arrangements.