Managing time and priorities
This session on managing and priorities is for teams who need to use their time effectively and agree priorities
Presented in a down to earth practical way, this course will help participants explore their understanding of priorities within the context of the organisation, whilst learning practical skills that can help you get clearer about the priorities in your team and organisation, develop a shared understanding of those values and develop ways of working that use time and time management to their advantage.
Great for challenging jobs and high pressure professions as well as for personal development. Time is precious and to work smarter (not harder) means to use it wisely.
Delivered in 2 hour, 3 hour or full day events, this course will introduce participants to some useful ways of thinking to help them;
- Explore how they understand time and its impacts (if you don't recognise it, you can't do anything about it)
- Develop a shared mission, vision & values statement (utilising all of the teams input to develop a shared vision and priorities)
- Learn how to use practical tools to prioritise time (understanding perception, thinking and behaviour)
- Giving and receiving feedback (1* day course only - how to give and receive feedback positively and pre-frame expectations and agreements)
- Managing stress to promote well-being and performance (*1 day course - deal with stress pro-actively to look after yourself)
- Working to Outcomes(*1 day course only - Setting outcomes you are far more likely to achieve)
Including all course materials in workbooks and presented with humour, pace and commitment. This taster could be the seed that helps your organisation harness the creative process to create a supportive, high achieving workforce.
To check dates or find out more about this course please use the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively you can give us a call on 07747 568 671 for Eddie, and 07775 865 893 for Deb
Check out availability for your dates
Use the form below to get in touch with us with your dates. We'll confirm availability as soon as possible.
Once we receive your booking we'll get in touch with you to find out a bit more about your organisation and confirm arrangements.