- Making sense of autism - an NLP Perspective
- NLP Master Practitioner Programme - Seminar 1
- 13/10/2018 - 14/10/2018
- NLP Practitioner - Seminar 3
- 27/10/2018 - 28/10/2018
- NLP Foundation Diploma (module 1)
- 03/11/2018 - 04/11/2018
- Lytham St Annes
- NLP Master Practitioner Programme - Seminar 2
- 10/11/2018 - 11/11/2018
Working with Rise-up CIC (Community Interest company) in developing and delivering a 6 week project in Prisons that introduces people to a different way of thinking about the impact of the choices we all make.
Using Rap, Poetry, Prose and Music, Rise up combines creativity with self awareness, emotional intelligence, social learning & self reflection. A programme built heavily on NLP, the programme uses Creativity, Clean Language & Approaches to introduces concepts to develop a deeper sense of self awareness;
- Perception, thinking and behaviour –
- Individual difference,
- Stress management and relaxation,
- Rapport and communication
- The Drama Triangle
- Setting well formed outcomes.
- Team building & Collaboration
- Support with CV’s & Disclosure letters
Working as part of the Rise Up team, I can say this project is making a real difference and introducing people to creative ways to manage the challenges we all face in our lives. A real pleasure to be a part of it.
for more information about Rise Up and Reach Out visit www.riseupcic.co uk
for a review of last years programme visit http://www.cgmcrc.co.uk/hmp-risley-pilot-programme-success/