Eddie has worked with people for over 25 years.
With a background in Public Services, Eddie has worked across sectors in Education, Prisons, Learning Disability Services, Mental Health, Domestic Violence, Business and Community projects and brings a wealth of experience into the room. Eddie is an Accredited Trainer of NLP and a registered Hypnotherapists.
Strongly guided by person centred values Eddie has a passion for helping people develop and grow into their unique self. This can be through 1-1 and group work as well as delivering training for teams and organisations aimed at helping people collaborate positively and look after their own mental health.
Specialising in NLP, Neuro Diversity, Autism and Mental Health, Eddie has a talent for working with people to develop self awareness, communication and living skills and engaging people and groups who may be considered hard to reach.
Recently Eddie has been heavily involved in developing and delivering programmes in Prisons, Domestic Violence services working with offenders whilst also working with families and children in schools and communities. All aimed at helping people develop a clearer understanding of what makes them 'tick' and to support positive change.
Eddie's Qualifications include
- INLPTA Accredited Trainer in the Art & Science of NLP
- General Hypnotherapy Qualification - Indirect Hypnosis
- INLPTA certified NLP Master Practitioner (Practitioner & Diploma)
- NVQ level 3 in Promoting Independence
- ILM Level 3 in first line management
Other training undertaken;
- Ideo-motor responses
- Steven Blakes' oldPain2Go Methodology
- Advanced Behavioural Modelling
- Integral Eye movement Therapy (IEMT)
- Positive Behavioural Support
- Engaging with People with multiple and profound disabilities
- Learning Disabilities Qualification
- Transactional Analysis
- Therapeutic Approaches
- Learning Disabilities